This will significantly impact your scorecard
How do these changes impact your company BEE scorecard?
On 31 May 2019, the DTI gazetted changes to the BEE codes. These changes will have a significant impact on the following areas of your scorecard:
- Preferential procurement: increased focus on procuring from Black-owned suppliers
- Enterprise and supplier development: the definition of beneficiaries to enterprise and supplier development initiatives has now been broadened
- Skills development: the weightings and categories under the skills scorecard has been fundamentally reworked
- Definitions under the codes: numerous definitions have been amended, including absorption, which could impact the bonus points under the skills development scorecard
gazetted changes will become effective
1 December 2019 (6 months from date of gazette), regardless of
your financial year end.
Transcend can assist with measuring the impact of these changes on your BEE scorecard.
Please contact us should you require:
- Training on all gazetted changes to the Codes;
- Strategic alignment of your BEE plan to the changes;
- Impact and risk assessment on how the new changes will affect your current BEE strategy; and
- Scorecard calculation and gap analysis to assist in identifying shortfalls and opportunities within your current BEE plan.
Date: 20 June 2019, 24th July 2019, 28th
August 2019, 26th September 2019, 23rd October 2019
Time: 10am to 1pm
Location: Johannesburg, Durban and Cape Town venue TBC
Cost: R 1500.00 per delegate (incl. VAT)
(limited seats available)
Course availability subject to bookings
Johannesburg Minimum of 5 people
Durban Minimum of 5 people
Cape Town Minimum of 10 people
For Booking email email@example.com or contact Kavisha Hurbans on 010 03000 80 for more information