Eskilz College is accessing funding from its Discretionary
Reserves to support 3 500 Small and Medium Levy-Paying companies that employ less than 50 and 150 employees, respectively, which operate within the Wholesale and Retail Sector. Eligible companies are invited to apply for grant funding for training of their employees, managers and/or owners. The funding is available only to companies that have the relevant Skills Development Levy (SDL) Number.
The Grant funding is aimed at meeting the National Skills Development Strategy (NSDS) III Goals on SME development.
· There must be signed Learner Agreement for each participating learner.
· Certified ID copies for each participating learner.
· Certified copies of highest qualifications for learners doing Skills Programmes and/or Single Unit Standards.
· Implementation Plans with all the training dates and milestones.
· Each company is eligible for the grant funding of R18 000.00.
· Companies can train up to a maximum of 2 learners (employees).
· Companies can either implement Skills Programmes, single Unit Standards or Non-Credit-Bearing programmes.
· Training interventions must be targeted at employed (18.1) learners only.
· Credit-bearing programmes should be conducted by accredited Training Providers that have full or provisional accreditation or by Training Providers with Scope.
· Holding companies are allowed to apply on behalf of their subsidiaries/members provided each subsidiary/member has a valid SDL Number. A holding company will be issued with one contract which lists all participating subsidiaries/members. The value of the contract will be R18000.00 multiplied by the number of subsidiaries/members.
· 30/09/2019: Closing date for applications (submission of signed Contracts, Implementations Plans, signed Learner Agreements, certified ID copies and proof of highest qualification).
Allocations will be done on a first-come-first-served basis. Once the 3500 mark has been reached, applications will be closed. Applications received after the closing date or after the 3500 target has been reached will not be considered.
All applications must be submitted electronically via firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com. Applications submitted through any other means, including hand deliveries, will be regarded as invalid.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Contact Eskilz College before the fund’s allocated spaces are booked.
(+27) 100 3000 80