Managing and adapting to a post pandemic world
Change management is optimal for strategic organizational growth, post COVID-19 employees/employers must decide to inform and ready themselves for the evolution to 4IR that is being catapulted by the Corona Virus. Studying pre-pandemic was a task on its’ own it seems during this pandemic studying has become almost impossible and unattainable.
Further studying this course with us, the student can demonstrate an understanding of diversity among people and in particular a specific workforce, the role and importance played by managing change in attitudes as well as the attributes of a good change agent in South Africa.
This webinar along with the course can offer multiple avenues of managing new processes and working culture.
Explain why change management is an important process for organizations to achieve sustainable trading results
- Identify examples of planned change and reactive change in an organization
- Describe a model for effective change management and its management
- Identify reasons for resistance to change and indicate ways to overcome them
- Identify the risks inherent in any change management programme and indicate ways to manage them
- Identify and apply the competencies of an effective change agent
Date: 8th October 2020
Where to register: https://eskilzcollege.co.za/webinar-masterclass/
To find out more contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 010 030 0080