Applying health and safety for a safer work environment
“The Regulations provide that all businesses that are permitted to operate must develop a plan for the phased return of employees to the workplace prior to re-opening the workplace, which plan must be available for inspection. The plan must set out which employees are permitted to return to work, what the plans are for a phased return of employees to the workplace, what the health protocols are, and the details of the COVID-19 compliance officer.
The size of the business will determine the level of detail required and therefore smaller businesses can have a basic plan reflective of the size of the business whereas large and medium size businesses would require a more detailed plan to cater for the large number of persons at the workplace.” DLA Piper publications
Some of the benefits of this webinar and further studying this course include:
- A safe workplace boosts employee productivity
- Promotes awareness to protocols that require members to follow guidelines
- A new culture that can be redefined post pandemic
- Create and implement standard operating procedures that follow health and safety guidelines for an easier working environment
- uphold the relevant health and safety guidelines at work
Understanding the changes and implementations post pandemic for health & safety bodies has become an urgent matter. This webinar will give both an insight and an informed decision into studying this course further and its’ benefits.
Date: 24th September 2020
Where to register: https://eskilzcollege.co.za/webinar-masterclass/
To find out more contact us on email@example.com or call 010 030 0080