Inform yourself, grow and learn with Eskilz College
The program is designated to assist and equip people within the organization in dealing with people with disabilities, to better understand the working environment and conditions related to people with disabilities in the workplace.
The course will cover the following:
– Assist with meeting legislative imperatives
– Develop a working definition of disability for the chemical sector
– Assist companies with handling disability in the workplace
– Understanding reasonable accommodation, issues of sensitivity, discrimination
– Increasing employment opportunities for people with disabilities.
What does this course/ Webinar mean?
It is to inform and discuss the acknowledgment of disabled people in the workplace and the adaptation of the workplace for people with disabilities, acknowledging their disabilities and being able to create a safe and inclusive work space for every person.
There are many benefits and effective ways of implementing this webinar in ones daily life, this informative course can also aid in diversifying your tertiary education by studying courses alike, such as: Early Childhood Development, Home based care, Human recourses and much more
Date: 3rd December 2020
Where to register: https://eskilzcollege.co.za/webinar-masterclass/
To find out more contact us on email@example.com or call 010 030 0080