This Unit Standard will be useful to learners who are working within the Public Sector, Local Government, and commercial or community environment. It will enable learners to apply knowledge, skills and insight in leadership as part of their job. This standard will also add value to public officials involved in integrated development planning, public sector management or administration specialties.
The qualifying learner is capable of:
- Explain the concept of emotional intelligence and how this impacts on leadership.
- Analysing the relationship between emotional intelligence and self-awareness in relation to leadership.
- Analysing the relationship between emotional intelligence and self-management in relation to leadership.
- Analysing the relationship between emotional intelligence and social awareness in relation to leadership.
- Applying techniques for responding to situations in an emotionally intelligent manner.
TYPE OF PROGRAMME:
- Full time
Learner is required to have a minimum Grade 10. Must be able to speak and write in English.
All learning material included in tuition fee.
Enquire with Eskilz College
On successful completion of course, the learner will receive a certificate.
The information provided may vary or change at the discretion of Eskilz College. Eskilz College will formally notify learners of any changes or variations.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes