This training specifies requirements to implement, maintain and improve an organisation’s ability to protect against, prepare for, respond to and recover from COVID-19 related disruptions when they arise.
- Explaining both employer and employee duties with regard to occupational safety and health in the workplace.
- Explaining the general safety rules in a workplace.
- Explaining the use and application of Personal Protective Equipment in a workplace.
- Explaining the need for good housekeeping in the workplace.
- Explaining and applying emergency procedures in the workplace.
- What does Covid-19 mean?
- How does Covid-19 spread from person to person and across surfaces?
- Measure to prevent Covid-19 spread within a workplace?
- When should I be tested?
- What are the common signs, symptoms and risks associated with the virus?
- Are treatments and/or vaccines available?
- How should I prepare my workspace for sterilization and infection prevention?
- How to manage COVID-19 risk when organizing meetings and events
- Things to consider when employees travel
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- How to protect yourself & others
- Covid-19 Rapid Crisis Response Checklist
- Emotional Effects
- What is the next steps?
- Type of programme
- Admission requirements
Read and Write in English
On successful completion of course, the learner will receive a certificate