Everyone is pondering how to guarantee their futures during the COVID-19 crisis. A Well Written CV is Important. Your CV is the most important and potentially lucrative marketing material you are to create for yourself. Each person should be able to prepare a curriculum vitae (CV), compare their skills to available positions and submit applications with covering letters. Lets us assist you in opening up the door for employment or placement.
- The importance of CV’s, covering letters and letters of application being as concise as possible.
- Explaining why there should be no time gaps on a CV.
- The purpose of a covering letter that should accompany a CV.
- Discuss the importance of getting information about the organisation and the prospective position before the interview.
- Given that body language could negatively affect the interview, identify the ways this could happen and explain how to avoid this problem.
- Explain the importance of asking questions related to the job and the organisation during the interview.
- Give reasons for not being negative about current and previous employers when asked about them
TYPE OF PROGRAMME
- Full time
All learning material included in tuition fees.
The information provided may vary or change at the discretion of Eskilz College. Eskilz College will formally notify learners of any changes or variations