Workplace Readiness Programme
Get ready for the working world!
This program focuses on developing skills needed to be successful in the workplace. One of the greatest challenges for graduates is to acquire employability skills, over and above their academic and technical skills, which is needed in the workplace.
Employers expect graduates to be ready to run with their new jobs while graduates expect employers to show them the ropes – this leads to an expectation gap which can clearly create work stress and tension. It is essential that graduates are prepared to enter the workplace, possessing key employability skills which will enable them to compete in today’s job market.
- Workplace Basics
- Contributing to the functioning of an organisation by understanding employee roles, processes and documentation
- To understand safety procedures in a workplace for themselves and your work colleagues
- Effective communication
- Applying responsibility and a positive attitude
- Emotional Intelligence
- The ability to create an environment for productive work relationships
- Responding to difficult and challenging situations
- Self-motivate while tempering negative responses
- Team communication for running effective meetings, decision-making, and creative problem-solving
- One-on-one communication skills for constructive feedback and conflict management
- Leadership Skills and reporting
- Outcome Thinking skills
- Time Management
- Business Writing
- Skills to develop effective presentation skills
People Skills Outline
- Effective communication
- Interpersonal and Professional relationships management with colleagues and clients
- Ethics and social responsibility in business.
- Guidance for analysis and decision making
- Identify, think critically and resolve ethical issues that are encountered in ones working life.
Social Awareness Skills Outline
- Basic budgeting skills
- Anger management in the workplace
- Harassment in the workplace
- Skills to understanding cultural diversity
- Social skills in the workplace.
- Generating repeat business
- Develop top-level phone skills
- Ability to meet customer needs and expectations in a positive manner
- Recognise and resolve customer complaints
- Relationship building and Lead Nurturing
- Effective listening
- Recognising business target market and their needs.
- Develop strategies for creating engaged employees and satisfied customers
Basic Computer Training
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Introduction to Computers
TYPE OF PROGRAMME: Short Course
DURATION: 5 days
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to speak and write in English.
LEARNER MATERIAL: All learning material included in tuition fee.
PRICING: R4 032
CERTIFICATION: On successful completion of course, the learner will receive a certificate from the training provider
The information provided may vary or change at the discretion of Eskilz College. Eskilz College will formally notify learners of any changes or variations.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes