Train your staff and avoid non-compliance fines
Why is HIV/AIDS Awareness Important?
HIV and AIDS has a huge impact on the world of work because it reduces the supply of labour and available skills, reduces productivity, threatens the livelihoods of workers and employers. According to Stats SA, 7.1 million South Africans are HIV positive.
Did you know that women generally between the ages 18 and 40, and men between ages 30 and 50, are likely to be infected with this disease, this is 90% of people in their working years. Which is a serious problem for businesses.
Why is it Important to Send Your Workforce for HIV/AIDS Awareness Training?
- HIV/AIDS awareness training encourages your staff to know their status.
- An effective employee education program focuses on sharing prevention information and maintaining a comfortable environment for HIV-positive workers and for their co-workers.
- Ogranizations that invest in their staff and communities through effective workshops and education seminars create a knock-on effect by passing on knowledge.
- In the work environment, your workforce should know how to help one another.
- These programs could also control health care spending.
About the programme
The HIV /Aids Awareness programme is a practical programme where people learn to understand the virus and how to effectively deal with it in the workplace.
The workshop outcome
On completion of this programme participants will have an awareness and understanding of the HIV/AIDS virus and the impact of Aids both on the affected person and on the organization. Participants will also receive a certificate of completion.
Training Venue options
- Eskilz College
- At client premises if you are booking 5 or more representatives.
For further information and/or to book your seat email Kavisha Hurbans or call 010 03000 80. Alternatively, visit our website for more information.