A person credited with this Unit Standard is able to demonstrate an understanding of diversity among people and in particular in a specific workforce, the role and importance played by managing change in attitudes, and the attributes of a good change agent in South Africa.
In particular, on completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Explain why change management is an important process for organizations to achieve sustainable trading results
- Identify examples of planned change and reactive change in an organization
- Describe a model for effective change management and its management
- Identify reasons for resistance to change and indicate ways to overcome them
- Identify the risks inherent in any change management program and indicate ways to manage them
- Identify and apply the competencies of an effective change agent
Identify and solve problems in which responses display that responsible decisions using critical and creative thinking have been made when identifying reasons for resistance to change and ways to overcome them and identifying ways to manage risk inherent in change management.
Work effectively with others as a member of a team, group organization, community when working with consultancy members and clients.
Organize and manage oneself and one’s activities responsibly and effectively when implementing the characteristics and competencies of an effective change agent.
Critically collecting, evaluating and analyzing the information when identifying reasons for change and identifying the risks attached to organizational change.
A systemic approach to the company within the context of a transforming society when seeing that unless organizations change and unless a change is managed properly the organization and the change process are doomed to fail.
TYPE OF PROGRAMME
- Skills Programme
The learner is required to have a Matric. Must able to speak and write in English.
On successful completion of course, the learner will receive a certificate.
The information provided may vary or change at the discretion of Eskilz College. Eskilz College will formally notify learners of any changes or variations.