This course is for people who wish to enter or obtain recognition at an entry-level of Early Childhood Development (ECD).
The course has two modules:
- Prepare resources and set up the environment to support the development of babies, toddlers and young children
- Provide care for babies, toddlers and young children
People credited with this Course are capable of:
- Identifying activities that support the development of babies, toddlers and young children.
- Sourcing and select resources.
- Adapting resources.
- Setting up the environment.
- Reflecting on the use and effectiveness of the resources.
- Providing a safe and healthy environment to prevent and reduce injuries and illness.
- Promoting and maintaining optimal health and nutrition for caregivers and children.
- Promoting the rights of children.
- Managing routines and transitions.
TYPE OF PROGRAMME:
- Full time
The learner is required to have a minimum of Grade 12. Must able to speak and write in English.
All learning material included in tuition fees.
Registration Fee: R1500.00
Course Fee: Enquire with Eskilz
On successful completion of course, the learner will receive a certificate
The information provided may vary or change at the discretion of Eskilz College. Eskilz College will formally notify learners of any changes or variations