The program is designated to assist and equip people within the organization in dealing with people with disabilities, to better understand the working environment and conditions related to people with disabilities in the workplace.
The course will cover the following:
– Assist with meeting legislative imperatives
– Develop a working definition of disability for the chemical sector
– Assist companies with handling disability in the workplace
– Understanding reasonable accommodation, issues of sensitivity, discrimination
– Increasing employment opportunities for people with disabilities.
TYPE OF PROGRAMME:
- Skills Programme
- 2 days
Must be able to speak and write in English.
All learning material included in tuition fees.
Registration Fee: R 1500
Course Fee: R2700
On successful completion of course, the learner will receive a certificate
The information provided may vary or change at the discretion of Eskilz College. Eskilz College will formally notify learners of any changes or variations.