A person credited with this course is able to demonstrate an understanding of the theory of transformation, the role of organizational change in South Africa, and the Employment Equity Act (EEA) and how these impact on each other.
In particular, on completion of this course, the learner is able to:
- See employment equity (EE)as a positive development for an organization
- Recognize that employment equity can favorably influence the business strategy
- Discuss the EEA in terms of the history of the country
- Recognize that the EEA is an integral part of the HRD strategy
- Enhance organizational awareness of the importance of employment equity
- Explain various concepts and principles relating to Organisational Transformation and Change Management (OT&CM)
Problem identification and solution in creative ways in order to overcome resistance to employment equity.
Team and group work are utilized to communicate the underlying principles of employment equity in a company.
Organizing and managing self to enable the identification of compliance and non-compliance with statutes related to labour relations.
Critically collecting, evaluating and analyzing information useful to link employment equity and the business strategy of an organization.
A systemic approach to the company within the context of a transforming society
TYPE OF PROGRAMME:
- Full time
Learner is required to have a minimum Grade 12. Must able to speak and write in English.
All learning material included in tuition fee.
Registration Fee: R1500.00
Course Fee: Enquire with Eskilz
On successful completion of course, the learner will receive a certificate
The information provided may vary or change at the discretion of Eskilz College. Eskilz College will formally notify learners of any changes or variations.