Students will learn essential administrative duties related to human resources management and practices. Students will learn how to implement procedures and systems that relate to human resources planning, recruitment and selection, compensation and employee relations. Following the completion of this course, successful students will understand how to advise and respond to human resource-related queries in an organization.
This qualification articulates with other qualifications in the sub-field. The document “A Framework for Qualifications for Professionals and Practitioners in People Management Processes” explains the relations between these qualifications.
TYPE OF PROGRAMME
- Full time
12- 18 months
The learner is required to have a Matric. Must able to speak and write in English. Accounting. Math Literacy.
All learning material included in tuition fees.
- Contributions are made in accordance with organizational policies and procedures, client requirements and legal requirements.
- Legislation and organizational policies and procedures relevant to the core processes are correctly identified and appropriately applied to a given situation.
- Best practices relevant to operational responsibilities are correctly identified.
- Appropriate action is planned and implemented to promote best practices in the organization.
- Contributions to the monitoring of health and safety are appropriate to own responsibilities in the organization and in accordance with legislative and organizational requirements.
- Strengths and areas for improvement in their own learning are correctly identified and adequately evaluated.
- Strengths and areas for improvement in organizational human resources management and practices are correctly evaluated.
A candidate must demonstrate competence in the required unit standards, according to the rules of combination.
In addition, candidates must demonstrate the ability to engage in a supportive function in an integrative way, as described in the exit level outcomes, dealing with divergent and “random” demands effectively.
On successful completion of course, the learner will receive a certificate.
The information provided may vary or change at the discretion of Eskilz College. Eskilz College will formally notify learners of any changes or variations.