A person completing this program, is able to demonstrate an understanding of diversity among people and in particular in a specific workforce, the role and importance played by managing change in attitudes, and the attributes of a good change agent in South Africa, empower learners to manage stress in their personal lives and work situations in order to improve their quality of life and is able to identify and manage the resolution of personal conflict between persons or parties.
- Describing stress in personal life and work situations.
- Analyzing the causes of stress in personal life and work situations.
- Describing reactions to stress.
- Applying strategies to manage stress in personal life and work situations.
- Explain why change management is an important process for organizations to achieve sustainable trading results
- Identify examples of planned change and reactive change in an organization
- Describe a model for effective change management and its management
- Identify reasons for resistance to change and indicate ways to overcome them
- Identify the risks inherent in any change management program and indicate ways to manage them
- Identify and apply the competencies of an effective change agent
- Describing the main sources of conflict
- Describing appropriate techniques to manage conflict
- Implementing a strategy to resolve conflict
- Developing the attributes of a good conflict manager
TYPE OF PROGRAMME
- Skills Programme
The learner is required to have Communication at NQF Level 4 or equivalent
On successful completion of course, the learner will receive a certificate
The information provided may vary or change at the discretion of Eskilz College. Eskilz College will formally notify learners of any changes or variations.