This Unit Standard introduces the junior manager to the concept of motivation. This Unit Standard is intended for junior managers of organizations.
The qualifying learner is capable of:
- Explaining the importance of motivating a team.
- Demonstrating an understanding of self and team members in the workplace.
- Applying theories of motivation and group dynamics.
- Implementing a plan of action to strengthen a team.
- Providing feedback and recognizing achievements.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.