Maintain and update your skills through our SAIOSH SACE accredited CPD courses.
With an objective to update professionals’ knowledge and help them acquire CPD points while maintaining their professional status, and to ensure that members are kept up to date with the latest developments in the field of Occupational Health Safety, Eskilz College is hosting a one-day CPD/OHS workshop.
The workshop which will be held on 20 November, combines the benefits of tracking and documenting the skills and knowledge that can be gained while working, beyond initial tertiary training.
Signing up for the workshop will yield good results in enriching participants’ knowledge, keeping them currently competent in their respective fields of work by helping them unlock the door to career progression and professional growth.
There are many advantages to carrying out CPD, these include:
For the individual
- It allows you to fill gaps in your knowledge and skills to become more productive and efficient,
- Builds confidence and credibility to stand out from the crowd,
- Achieves your career goals,
- Demonstrates professional status through the IMI Professional Register.
For the employer and customer
- Enhances customer confidence and loyalty,
- Increases employee competency, resulting in greater efficiency in the workplace,
- Boosts morale and motivation in the workforce.
Participants will walk away with the confidence to implement workplace safety measures and manage occupational health safety in their workplaces, the ability to fulfill their organisations’ legal obligations by ensuring staff are given occupational health and safety and lastly recognition for new skills and proof of competence in OHS on their CVs
Cost: R1000 per person. Includes Teas Coffees and Snacks throughout the day.
Date: 20 November 2019.