Study change management and many more courses alike to get you through post-COVID-19
Change management is optimal for strategic organizational growth, post COVID-19 employees/employers must decide to inform and ready themselves for the evolution to 4IR that is being catapulted by the Corona Virus. Studying pre-pandemic was a task on its’ own it seems during this pandemic studying has become almost impossible and unattainable.
With Eskilz College not only is studying conducive to each persons’ working environment, but the possibility of financial flexibility in payment and affordability is also present with our brand. There are multiple reasons to study change management and what you could gain from this course, here are a few reasons why change management is for everyone:
With this course, the student can demonstrate an understanding of diversity among people and in particular a specific workforce, the role and importance played by managing change in attitudes as well as the attributes of a good change agent in South Africa.
On completion of this Unit Standard, the learner will be able to:
Explain why change management is an important process for organizations to achieve sustainable trading results
- Identify examples of planned change and reactive change in an organization
- Describe a model for effective change management and its management
- Identify reasons for resistance to change and indicate ways to overcome them
- Identify the risks inherent in any change management programme and indicate ways to manage them
- Identify and apply the competencies of an effective change agent
To find out more contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 010 030 0080